What comes in an Annual Pledge Campaign
TENS members are able to view and download complete pledge campaign packages for use in congregational stewardship. Each year, the TENS members and our extensive network help us to create a theme around which our stewardship campaign materials revolve. This theme is a common point we can use to highlight a particular nuance of our stewardship theology.
We organize our annual campaign resources by liturgical year, beginning Advent One and continuing through Christ the King. Resources are added as they are created, and the entire pledge campaign package will be ready by mid-June. As a member you will find:
- A theological statement about the annual theme and how it can be used
- A timeline and instruction guide for the annual campaign resources
- Sample letters from the clergy and wardens / stewardship committee
- Prayers of the People for use during your pledge campaign
- Logos for use in marketing and materials in English and Spanish
- Sample pledge cards – customizable and ready for use
- Seasonal reflections, available in .doc and .pdf which relate the theme of the season to stewardship perspectives
- Weekly reflections on the October and November Sundays which tie to the lectionary readings and highlight stewardship themes
For training and webinars on how to use the TENS resources,
please visit Webinars & Events
The TENS resources are available to members only, and behind a paywall.
The pledge campaign tools take time and energy to create. Much goes into the vision and implementation.
TENS memberships, by dioceses, congregations, or individuals, fund this important work. Your membership fees and generous donations help us to create these tools for you.
To learn more about membership, or to become a member if you are not yet a part of the TENS Network, please visit our Membership Portal.
Annual Campaigns, Current & Past
More Than Enough | 2022
2022 Year C
As we emerge from this period of disruption and isolation in our congregations, we have felt the pain and frustration of distance, of diminished resources, and of our ability to connect in the ways to which we are accustomed. However, as we take inventory of our spiritual resources, the strength of our community, and our capacity for generosity, we realize that there is now, and always has been, More Than Enough.
All resources are presented in MS Word and PDF for maximum customizing and available in English and Spanish.
Samples of 2022 Resources – Seasonal Reflections
Throughout the church year, TENS offers free resources to help your members think theologically about stewardship. Each seasonal reflection considers the spirit of the season and the readings, and poses thoughtful questions for consideration. Congregations use these resources differently. Various uses include:
- Including them with your worship materials, bulletins at the beginning of a liturgical season
- Sending out in your newsletter or putting on your website
- Conversation starters for an adult-ed forum or coffee hour or small group
- Sermon starters, and more!
How to Use the Annual Pledge Campaign Resources
TENS Annual Campaigns are current, contextual, and respond to the lectionary of the given year. We provide our pledge campaigns in English and in Spanish. Simply select the campaign package that you would like, and click to download the .zip file. We include files in MS Word and in PDF format